Business setup in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ)
The Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone, ADAFZ for short, is a strategic location for conducting business since it offers many advantages to investors and business owners. Both international and local businesses can enjoy the unique opportunities that are available in this place, as well as take advantage of the outstanding connections that the airports provide to international markets.
In this regard, Company Formation in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) has become widely popular because investors can carry out many lucrative business activities in this place.
To carry out your Business Setup in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) you must select a legal structure for your company. Here we have the types of business entities allowed in ADAFZ:
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC) – Natural: this type of entity can be formed with a single shareholder that is an individual.
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC) – Corporate: this type of entity should be formed with shareholders that are corporate entities
- Branch of a Company: a foreign or local company can establish a branch in ADAFZ as long as it complies with the regulations such as carrying out the same activity as the parent corporation and any other one established by the authority.
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) Business Activities
Some of the most popular business activities are the following:
- Aerospace and aviation
- Research and development
- Event Management
- IT and Telecommunications
- Freight forwarding
Business Licenses for Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ)
To carry out your operations in ADAFZ, you must get your valid Abu Dhabi free zone trade license. The ADAFZ Authority allows investors to select from the following types of business licenses:
- Service License: with the Service License, the company is allows to carry out professional activities or offer services such as consultancy, accountant, IT training, and any other one that’s allowed by the Free Zone and specified on the license issued
- Trading License: the Trading License allows the business to engage in activities such as import, distribution, stocking, import and any other related and as per the regulations established by ADAFZ Authority.-
- Industrial License: with the Industrial License you can carry out industrial-related activities such as import raw material, manufacturing, assembling and export the final products.
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) License costs
Establishing your business in ADAFZ means that you’ll have to consider all the payments you’ll have to make. Keep in mind that the license fee should be paid yearly, and the cost will depend on the type of license you have chosen.
Here we have the Abu Dhabi free zone license cost:
- Registration fee: ranges from AED 5,000 to AED 7,500
- License fee: ranges from AED 15,000 to AED 50,000
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) Innovative Facilities
To start your Business in Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ) you must select a facility from where you can carry out your operations. One of the greatest advantages of ADAFZ is that there is a vast range of options of physical spaces for your business. You can select the one that suits your needs best.
In ADAFZ you can find state-of-the-art facilities that allow you to have smooth operations and carry out your business activities with ease. Some of the most notable ones are the following:
- Business Center: in ADAFZ you can find an outstanding business center that offers fully furnished offices with ICT systems. Some of the options available are executive desks, meeting rooms, flexi desks, executive offices and more.
- Logistics Park: next to the Abu Dhabi International Airport Cargo Village you can find an outstanding Logistics Park of 500,000 sq. m. that offers light industrial units from where you can conduct your business activities such as warehousing, distribution, import, re-export and more.
- Business Park: the Business Park in ADAFZ is near the Airport and it offers many commercial units for companies that want to take advantage of this thriving environment. You can lease a unit from 24 sq. m., select among fitted offices, get access to executive conference facilities, food courts, and much more.
- Plots of land: businesses that want to lease a plot of land near the airport can do it, and these start from 7500 sq. m.